An Original Mashrabiya facade at the inner courtyard of one of the historic houses in Old Cairo, Egypt

Description:  Photo for An Original Mashrabiya facade at the inner courtyard of one of the historic houses in Old Cairo, Egypt
Media ID:  119191
Title:  Mashrabiya facade, Cairo, Egypt

Photo for An Original Mashrabiya facade at the inner courtyard of one of the historic houses in Old Cairo, Egypt

 

Resolution Size Price
New Flexible Plans and Packages

Similar Media

Mashrabiya facade at El Sehemy house, an old Ottoman era house in medieval Cairo, Egypt, originally built in 1648
An interleaved wooden ornaments (Arabisk) unit, part of a facade in El Sehemy House, Old Cairo, Egypt
Interleaved wooden window (Mashrabiya) with built-in couch, and an embedded wooden cupboards at El Sehemy house, an old Ottoman era house in Cairo
Room at El Sehemy house with an interleaved wooden window (Mashrabiya) and embedded cupboard, an old Ottoman era house in Cairo, built in 1648.
Wooden ceiling of a rooms of El Sehemy house, an old historic Ottoman era house in Cairo, built in 1648, with interleaved wooden windows (Mashrabiya)
Aged interleaved wooden window (Mashrabiya) and a built-in couch in a room at Al Sehemy house, Cairo, Egypt
Room at El Sehemy house, old Ottoman house in Cairo, built in 1648, with interleaved wooden windows (Mashrabiya) and arabisk wooden couches
Room at El Sehemy house, a historic old Ottoman era house located in Cairo, built in 1648, with embedded wooden cupboard, wooden window and colorful carpet, Cairo, Egypt
Room at El Sehemy house, an old Ottoman era historic house in Islamic Cairo, built in 1648 with Interleaved wooden window (Mashrabiya) and fountain, Cairo, Egypt
An interleaved wooden ornaments (Arabisk) unit, part of a facade in a historic house in Old Cairo, Egypt
Embedded wooden ornate cupboard, in one of the rooms of El Sehemy house, an old Ottoman era house in Cairo, originally built in 1648
Built-in arabian bench (couch) at El Sehemy house, an old Ottoman era house in Cairo, Egypt, originally built in 1648